Middle School Interscholastic Information
Physical and a $35 participation fee required
Who Can Participate? – 6th grade cross country only, All 7th and 8th Grade Boys and Girls who are enrolled in the Bay City Schools.
What needs to happen before you can participate - The following must be handed in to The Athletic Office a school day before the start date. This gives the athletic office one day to process everything- please and thank you.
- Physical Examination (Bay City Physical form)
- Participation fee of $35 must be paid - this is a one-time fee per school year.
General Scheduling Rules - (Could have exceptions):
Handy and Western Middle School Games/Meets/Matches (dates can vary):
- Football - on Thursdays
- Basketball (Both Boys and Girls) on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Cheerleading - on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Pom-pons - on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Volleyball - on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Swim Meets (Boys and Girls) - on Monday and Wednesdays
- Track Meets - on Mondays and Thursdays
When both schools are playing @ Handy, 7th Grade small gym, 8th Grade big gym. Practices are held Monday thru Friday @ Handy Middle School for most sports programs.
Questions - Please call and/or E-mail:
Middle School Athletic/Activities Director
Interactive calendars for Middle School Sports are below
Below are downloadable/printable athletics schedules and general information regarding Fall Sports at WMS: